The Fitzgerald Memorial was repaired in the Summer of 2016 by Fine Memorials for the Friends
The Fitzgerald cross, a memorial to the daughters of a former Vicar of St. Mary's Church (who is buried opposite below memorial 323, which the Friends had repaired in 2014) , was re-erected for the Friends. The inscription reads:
46/237 Sacred to the Memory of Constance Fitzgerald born Feb 2nd 1866 died June 18th 1917. The things which are seen are temporal but the things which are not seen are eternal. Also to the Memory of Kathleen Fitzgerald departed this life September 18th 1939.
Their memorial was chosen for repair as a prominent cross near to the main path, which continued the line of conserved memorial from the Smith obelisk and Foster Barham cross. It would compliment the repaired 'Anglican Chapel Corner' memorials and build upon that phase's work into the interior of the cemetery, as well as complimenting nearby memorials re-erected by members of the public. The base was in good condition, so its steps were simply mortared back into position and then the cross pinned and mortared into place.
The Friends' volunteers then repaired the kerbs and added membrane and new chippings from Cannington Quarry.